Turbo on ebay.

CARS ONLY
To sell a car in this section you must either be a full member, or have at least 25 posts and be a member of the 'Private Traders' group. To join, follow the Usergroups link from within your User Control Panel.

Moderator: Moderators

VVC-Geeza

Turbo on ebay.

Post by VVC-Geeza »

Anyone know this one?

This what you looking for emps?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/203869005195 ... SwMeBgbFIk

empsburna

Re: Turbo on ebay.

Post by empsburna »

Seen this a few times now. It might be getting to the right value with enough left in my budget to return to standard. It’s the chopped bumpers and ruined door cards that have the most cost associated with it.

Still holding out for something bone stock or period lightly modified (brakes/exhaust etc)
Founder member of the "Keep the Coupé looking standard" Club - "Taking tat off tomcats since December 2005"

Tom on the ropes

Post by Tom on the ropes »

empsburna wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:54 pm Seen this a few times now. It might be getting to the right value with enough left in my budget to return to standard. It’s the chopped bumpers and ruined door cards that have the most cost associated with it.

Still holding out for something bone stock or period lightly modified (brakes/exhaust etc)
I've a poly turbo standard minus the cat on 73k ,if that white one can get 7k with a couple of grand spent on body this one would get 8k easy
Looking for 4k .
Attachments
20220312_174237.jpg
Tom

empsburna

Post by empsburna »

Could you send me some more details please?
Founder member of the "Keep the Coupé looking standard" Club - "Taking tat off tomcats since December 2005"

Tom on the ropes

empsburna wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:43 pm Could you send me some more details please?
Haven't a clue how to send a message I've tried ,if you pm me a number we can take it from there 👍
Tom

empsburna

Post by empsburna »

Sorry. I realised I had private messages turned off, back on now if you want to try again.

Tom on the ropes

Still cant send a message send me a message with your number or get mine off H or Kev and we can go from there.
Last edited by Tom on the ropes on Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tom

Monster Hunter
Ultimate Post Whore
Location: Birmingham,Pyongyang, tehran or at work or on Holiday....OR AT WORK WORK

Post by Monster Hunter »

I wondered why you had not seen any of your messages..
H
B S L F
2007 RINGER/Cadwell/Donnington/silverstone/
15k Poster....
One Coupe.
One focus
Bit part Frankestein Rover sport racer... sold.