1.8 vvc for sale

CARS ONLY
To sell a car in this section you must either be a full member, or have at least 25 posts and be a member of the 'Private Traders' group. To join, follow the Usergroups link from within your User Control Panel.

Moderator: Moderators

PURPLE1
Be Nice I'm a Newbie
Be Nice I'm a Newbie

1.8 vvc for sale

Post by PURPLE1 »

1997 in Amaranth owned since 2000 138,000 miles MG rover garage serviced , all bills kept; recent head gasket, alternator and catalytic converter .Has an MOT. Not getting enough use (been a second car) and needs an enthusiast's TLC (paint lacquer on bonnet peeling - too many seagulls where we live !). Photos available. Offers invited . Based in Barnstaple North Devon.

No-one interested ? Ready to scrap or break for spares which is a shame - would accept any reasonable offer than see it broken.Posted on 25.6.22

kevinwillis
Club Chairman
Club Chairman

Re: 1.8 vvc for sale

Post by kevinwillis »

PURPLE1 wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 6:37 pm

No-one interested ? Ready to scrap or break for spares which is a shame - would accept any reasonable offer than see it broken.Posted on 25.6.22
Please post more detail to try and save this car like

Your approximate location

Registration number of the car so people can search the MOT history

Tyre ago and condition/ what rims it is on

A buy it now price, but you can also be open to offers

As per your earlier post are the front and rear bumpers still cracked or did you manage to replace them?

Reason for head gasket change, did it over heat, was the head skimmed or not and what type of gasket was used

Pictures always help

Inertia trim

Air conditioning fitted?

The more details the better as it would be a shame to lose this vehicle do to a lack of details.

Have you advertised this car else where like cars and classics/ Facebook. if you do not do Facebook we may be able to help. Ebay, gumtree ect??

N70has
Be Nice I'm a Newbie
Be Nice I'm a Newbie

Re: 1.8 vvc for sale

Post by N70has »

Is this still forsale and where abouts are you?